Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are sooo good!
- 3 cups almond delight cereal, crushed to 1 ½ cups
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 (10 ounce) jar sweet and sour sauce, optional
- Place crushed cereal in a 1 gal.
- size kitchen storage bag.
- Combine butter and garlic salt in shallow dish.
- Dip chicken in butter mixture, then place in plastic bag.
- Shake to coat chicken.
- Place on a shallow baking pan.
- Bake in a 375°F preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through and juices run clear.
- Serve with sweet and sour sauce if desired.