Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs 33 mins
This recipe is a compilation of several recipes that I've tried and is tailored for a Cuisinart Convection Bread Maker.
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter, soft
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups white bread flour
- 1 cup whole wheat bread flour
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- Ingredients should be at room temperature.
- Ingredients are listed in order to put into machine.
- # 4 Rapid Whole Wheat.
- Loaf Size 1.5 lb.
- Crust Light.
- Time 2:33.
- Remove Paddle Beep LED 1:30.
This tasted fine, although my loaf did not fill my pan. I used white whole wheat flour. This tasted like normal bread. It was soft and very slightly sweet. Used this bread for Ham & Caramelized Onion Grilled Cheese. I used a Zo Home Bakery Supreme, which has a 2-lb. loaf pan size.