Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Most of the ingrediants can be omitted, swapped, or substituted. Any noodles will work but bowties are preferred. The result is a sweet and great taste anybody will love. Each time served you may have to add some more vinager or cheese to keep the flavor and moistness. Have fun changing and tasting!
- 1 (8 ounce) box bow tie pasta
- 1⁄2 cup onion, Chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, Minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄3 cup rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup garlic vinaigrette dressing
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, Grated
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, Grated
- salt and pepper
- Cook Bowtie Noodles According To Instructions On Box.
- Add Onion, Minced Garlic, and Garlic Powder. Mix.
- Add Rice Vinegar, Olive Oil, and Garlic Vinagerette. Mix.
- Add Mozzerella and Parmasean Cheese. Mix.
- Salt And Pepper To Taste.