Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
I made this recipe one day when I had a little bit of everything in the pantry to use up. It's easy, and the ingredient amounts are very flexible depending on what your friends and family like. I take this to potluck dinners and never have leftovers, although this recipe is even better the next day and doesn't dry out like a lot of pasta salad recipes. Helpful hint: drizzle a tiny bit of extra light olive oil over the noodles before cooling them.
- 1 lb tri-color spiral pasta
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green olives
- 1 tablespoon green olive juice
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 1⁄2 small red onion, chopped
- bottled poppy seed dressing
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions and refrigerate to cool. Add remaining ingredients, including the juice from the mandarin oranges. Toss together with the poppyseed dressing and chill at least one hour before serving.