Recipe by SaddleUp87
Another recipe I made up tonight after class when I discovered I probably should go to the store again at some point...LOL Anyway, it is quite easy and tastes great and I think it is something that would appeal to kids (my roommate is VERY picky and enjoyed this)
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1⁄8 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 cup honey
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 375.
- mix together dijon mustard and honey in a bowl.
- dip chicken breasts in mixture, then dredge in breadcrumbs.
- top chicken with a little garlic powder and pepper
- place in a casserole dish.
- bake for 25-30 mins.
- enjoy! (I like this dish with a side of broccoli).