Recipe by JackieOhNo!
This side dish is worthy of any holiday, which gets a hint of sweetness from dried cranberries. The maple-mustard vinaigrette can also be drizzled on tossed salads.
Top Review by DailyInspiration
This dish was sooo good -- loved all the ingredients and would not change a thing. I never cook brussels sprouts and honestly, I can't remember if I've ever tried them before. I've always heard how strong they can be, but these brussels sprouts were absolutely delicious and I will definitely make this recipe again. This dish made a believer out of me! : ) Adding this recipe to my Best of 2013 Cookbook. : )
- 4 (10 ounce) containers Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup orange-flavored dried cranberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Over high heat, bring pot of salted water to boil. Add Brussels sprouts. Cover; cook until tender, 7-8 minutes. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook bacon until crisp; drain.
- In bowl, whisk together syrup, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper; gradually whisk in oil until smooth. Crumble bacon. Before serving, toss Brussels sprouts and cranberries with dressing; top with bacon.