Recipe by Chris from Kansas
The taste of this will surprise you. The meat is very tender and the sauce is very flavorful. It is also easy to put together before work in the morning.
- 3 -3 1⁄2 lbs beef brisket, cut in half
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup grape jelly
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place half of the brisket in a slow cooker.
- In a bowl, combine the ketchup, jelly, soup mix and pepper; spread half over meat.
- Top with the remaining meat and ketchup mixture.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until meat is tender.
- Slice brisket; serve with cooking juices.