Prep 10 mins
Cook 14 mins
Another Taste of Home recipe. Easy to fix and tasty
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated cornbread twists dough
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- Unroll and seperate bread twists into 16 pieces.
- Place butter in a shallow bowl.
- Combine brown sugar, garlic salt and onion powder in another shallow bowl.
- Roll bread pieces in butter, then in brown sugar mixture.
- Twist two pieces together, pinching ends to seal.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-1 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.