Another Taste of Home recipe. Easy to fix and tasty
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Unroll and seperate bread twists into 16 pieces.
- 2Place butter in a shallow bowl.
- 3Combine brown sugar, garlic salt and onion powder in another shallow bowl.
- 4Roll bread pieces in butter, then in brown sugar mixture.
- 5Twist two pieces together, pinching ends to seal.
- 6Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- 8Bake at 375 degrees for 12-1 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Savory Breadsticks
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.2
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 88.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated cornbread twists dough