Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a delicious baked bean recipe!
- 2 (28 ounce) cans baked beans (bushes brand, 1 boston & 1 homestyle)
- 16 ounces bacon (cooked, crispy & crumbled)
- 5 tablespoons molasses
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- preheat oven to 350.
- mix all ingredients in 9 X 13 glass baking dish.
- bake in oven for 50 minutes.
These are THE best baked beans I have ever eaten. DH's comment: "These may just be the best baked beans ever." I can't wait to take them to a potluck at work. We grill hot dogs for the gang quite often in the spring and summer and the gals in the office make and bring side dishes. I will certainly be the star with this dish. Made for New Kids on the Block tag game.