1/2 Photos of Sweet and Saucy Grilled Salmon
From America's Test Kitchen, with really good instructions from puppymomma's blog.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the jelly, scallions, cilantro, garlic, and lime zest into a food processor. Pulse the processor until the mixture is finely pureed.
- 2Put in a small saucepan over medium heat, bubbling away for 2-3 minutes. Add to the butter and mix while it all melts into the sauce. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- 3Put the salmon face-down (presentation side) onto the foil. You are putting it face-down because during cooking, you will turn the fish over one time only, therefore ending-up with the pretty side face-up so you can re-glaze at the end.
- 4Now brush the less-attractive bottom side (which is now face-up) with the sauce.
- 5Put the aluminum foil trays with your salmon onto the grill. Cook for 6-8 minutes. Carefully flip the salmon fillets over with tongs.
- 6With a spoon, put a thick layer of the glaze on top and let the salmon finish cooking.
- 7Plate the salmon. Add a little more glaze on top and garnish it with lemon and cilantro.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Saucy Grilled Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (378 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 536.6
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 180.6 mg
- Sodium 268.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 63.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: