Recipe by Lisa Lou Who
This is a little different than the other snack mixes listed. Chocolate does not agree with my kiddies so I can't include M&M's in any of my mixes :( I don't miss them with this yummy concoction though.
Top Review by PhillyDesigner
I love this stuff! My mom used to make it for my Girl Scout events and when I graduated and left the troop we had to pass the recipe along so they could continue to have it at events.
- 6 cups Crispix cereal
- 1 (10 ounce) can mixed nuts
- 1 (10 ounce) bag pretzel sticks
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine cereal, nuts and pretzels.
- In a small saucepan over low heat melt butter.
- Add brown sugar and cook and stir until dissolved.
- Pour over cereal mixture and stir to coat.
- Place 1/3 on a greased 15x10x1 jelly roll pan and bake at 325 for 8 minutes.
- Stir and bake an additional 6 minutes.
- Spread on waxed paper to cool.
- Repeat w/remaining mixture.