Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe varies almost everytime that I make it. I use whatever I have in the cabinet and have found that this combination is the yummiest!
- 16 ounces salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place salmon in a lightly greased pan and rub olive oil and garlic evenly into each piece.
- Sprinkle the spice mixture evenly onto each fillet.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes (depending on the thickness of your salmon).
- Uncover and bake another 8-10 minutes. Enjoy!
I had to make old bay seasoning and I blamed it for this recipe being too salty but I have realized I used 1 tbsp in this recipe instead of the 1 tsp so it is my error. I thought the combination of spices was way too much to put on the salmon but I did anyways and it was salty. I will have to give this recipe another try as it looked great and saltiness put aside, it was good.
Wow, yum! Not a huge salmon fan...but I keep trying to like it, and this one I DID. Didn't have steak seasoning. I used brown sugar "substitute" and skipped the oil. Really tasty, thanks!