Recipe by CoffeeB
Being a pretzel freak, and also loving the sweet/salty taste of baked goods, these are a favorite of mine. Got this out of a Woman's Day magazine.
- 1 1⁄3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 61 saltine crackers, finely crushed
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups bite-size pretzels
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 9x9 square baking pan w/foil extending 2 inches above sides of pan.
- Melt both chocolates and the butter in a large bowl in the microwave stirring often.
- Remove and stir in cracker crumbs (2 cups) and milk until blended.
- Fold in 2 cups pretzels.
- Spread in baking pan.
- Lay remaining pretzels on top.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 1/2 hours or until firm.
- Lift foil by ends onto cutting board.
- Cut into 6 strips, then cut each strip into 6 squares.