Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
No bake recipe, its right up my alley! Very yummy and rich. From Women's Day
- 1 1⁄3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups saltine crackers, finely crushed
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups bite-size pretzels
- Melt both chocolates and butter in a large bowl in microwave, about 3 minutes on medium low, until blended and smooth.
- Stir in cracker crumbs and milk until blended.
- Fold in 2 cups of pretzels.
- Spread evenly in a 9 inches baking pan with parchment paper. Lay remaining pretzels on top.
- Cover and refridgerate for about 2 hours until firm.
- Note- Recipe say it will make 36 brownines. I cut them a little bigger to make 20-25.