- 1⁄3 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda stirring well with a whisk.
- Place sugars and butter in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Add vanilla and eggs; beat until combined. Add flour mixture to sugar mixture; beat at low speed until well blended. Stir in peanuts, chocolate chips and salt.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfulls. Bake 350° for 10 minutes or until cookies are pale golden brown.