Recipe by GingerlyJ
This recipe is unique in the fact that it uses store bought original flavor chex mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 cups chocolate turtle Chex mix, crushed
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- line a 13x9 inch baking pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- in a saucepan mix sugar and corn syrup and cook until just beginning to boil about 6 minutes.
- remove from heat and stir in peanut butter.
- add chex mix and press into pan.
- chill for thirty minutes.