Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. I love fruity desserts and this one is summer friendly. Who likes to heat the big oven when it’s hot outside. Save a few bucks of energy by using the toaster oven for a quick and delicious dessert. Quick, easy, and last minute like the rest of life these days!!
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 1 pear
- 3 peaches
- 1 tablespoon chopped salted nuts
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons chocolate (I like semisweet)
- 1 teaspoon heavy cream
- Apply a layer of Reynolds Wrap Foil to your toaster oven pan for quick clean up. Slice your peaches or pears thinly and place them on the pan and in the toaster oven to soften them up for 10 minutes. While they are getting ready for you, you can get ready for them with a sweet topping for any fruits of the season.
- Cut another square of Reynolds Wrap Foil to fit your toaster oven. Add chopped almonds, honey, chocolate chips, and heavy cream to the foil and gather the sides to contain in the middle. After the fruit comes out of the oven, put your topping foil pack in to toast for 5 more minutes. Take the pack out, place on the counter to mix with a spoon.
- To plate the dessert, spoon some fruit on each plate. Gather up your foil pack and pour the topping over the fruit. You can add some granola or crumble your favorite cookie for some texture or just enjoy the sweet sauce with a nut crunch.