Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an adaptation of an Alton Brown recipe. I don't recall which episode it was, but I must say that these have become one of our favorites. We will often serve these with the Mac-Daddy Mac and Cheese recipe We have found that you can fine tune the sweetness of the breading by altering the Captain Crunch to Rice Krispies ratio. Have fun with this and Enjoy!
- 3 -4 lbs chicken tenders, Boneless Skinless
- 2 -3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 1⁄2 cups Cap'n Crunch cereal
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cayenne pepper (optional)
- salt and pepper
- oil (For Frying)
- Put everything but the chicken into a food processor and process until almost all of the cereal is pulverized.
- Dredge the Chicken in the Eggs and then the Cereal mixture.
- Deep Fry until golden brown.