Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I know this combination sounds unusual but believe me the taste is great, Tuna can be used instead of chicken, sweet corn bread makes a good addition to this, for those that can get them Thomas's toaster corn cakes are a great addition and don't take long. all ingredients are estimate as it can be made to individual taste.
- 1 (12 ounce) can white meat chicken
- 1 bunch green seedless grape
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup salted peanuts
- 2 -3 tablespoons mayonnaise or 2 -3 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- Mix up chicken as you would for chicken salad, add grapes (amount depends on taste) add peanuts and mix well and enjoy.