Sweet and Juicy Pork Loin
- Peel and slice your banana. Slice your peaches and remove the pit.
- Place your fruit slices and unsweetened applesauce in your food processor, add cinnamon and nutmeg, then puree.
- Pour your fruit puree from your food processor into a large bowl and add your cola.
- Stir gently until mixed well. If you want it sweeter, stir in a teaspoon or two of Splenda.
- Trim excess fat from your pork loin, place in a plastic storage bag, add your fruit mixture, and refrigerate overnite or for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to cook, spray a non-stick pan with fat-free canola flavored cooking spray, line with tin foil (to protect your pan), and insert a drip rack inside the pan on top of the tin foil.
- Lightly spray the rack and the interior tin foil with cooking spray.
- Place your pork loin on the rack, pour the marinade over it, sprinkle with fresh ground pepper (if desired), and cook at 350 for about 40 minutes. Pork is cooked when internal temperature reaches 170.