Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a wing sauce that I got off of allrecipes and it's very good. It's hot and sweet (more hot than sweet) but it's delicious. I bread my wings, deep fry and just swirl them around in this sauce. Great with a side of ranch dressing.
- 1 1⁄2 cups Frank's red hot sauce
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup honey
- 1 pinch garlic salt (to taste)
- 1 pinch pepper (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In medium saucepan mix all indrediants until heated throughly. Roll chicken wings in sauce and enjoy.