1/1 Photo of Sweet and Hot Orange Wings
1 hr 30 mins
Fresh chicken wings may be substituted for frozen. Great appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken wings in a shallow dish or zip-top plastic freezer bag. Whisk together orange juice and next 6 ingredients.
- 2Add 1 cup orange juice mixture to wings; reserve remaining mixture for later use.
- 3Cover or seal, and chill 1 hour.
- 4Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- 5Grill wings, covered with grill lid, over medium high heat 17 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 6Bring reserved orange juice mixture to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until mixture is reduced by half.
- 7Toss warm chicken wings with 1/4 cup reduced orange juice mixture; transfer to serving platter and sprinkle with chopped green onions.
- 8Serve chicken wings warm with remaining orange juice mixture.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Hot Orange Wings
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.0
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 116.5 mg
- Sodium 534.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 28.8 g