1 hr 10 mins
Chef Phillip Rice of Tex’s Grill, San Antonio, TX.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and core apples; finely chop apples, peppers, and shallots.
- 2In a saucepan, combine vinegar and sugar; bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- 3Add in apple, peppers, and shallots; boil 20 minutes or until most of liquid evaporates, stirring occasionally.
- 4Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice; cool.
- 5Serve warm or at room temperature; store in refrigerator up to 1 week in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Chutneys Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chutneys Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Hot Apple Chutney
Serving Size: 1 (918 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.3
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 41.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 120.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 103.6 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar