Prep 40 mins
Cook 30 mins
Chef Phillip Rice of Tex’s Grill, San Antonio, TX.
Make and share this Sweet and Hot Apple Chutney recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and core apples; finely chop apples, peppers, and shallots.
- In a saucepan, combine vinegar and sugar; bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Add in apple, peppers, and shallots; boil 20 minutes or until most of liquid evaporates, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice; cool.
- Serve warm or at room temperature; store in refrigerator up to 1 week in an airtight container.