Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Roasted pork tenderloin with a spicy sweet glaze,topped with a fresh mango salsa. Taken from Skinnytaste.
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1⁄4 cup sweet red chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sriracha sauce (or more to taste)
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno pepper, minced with seeds removed and diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- For the salsa: Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate salsa until ready to serve. Makes 1 cup.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Mix garlic salt and ginger in small bowl. Rub evenly over pork. Place pork on rack in foil-lined roasting pan.
- Roast pork in preheated oven 40 to 45 minutes or until desired pork is cooked to your liking. (New pork guidelines allow pork to cook to 145°, if you prefer it cooked well, cook it until the internal temp reads is 160° with a meat thermometer).
- Mix chili sauce, honey and sriracha in small bowl. Brush over pork during the last 10 minutes of cooking.
- Slice pork and serve with pan juices and mango salsa on the side.
What a winner of a recipe. Made exactly as written, wouldn't change a thing. It has everything you could possibly want taste wise in it. So much flavor; sweet, tart, tangy, hot and lingering. The pork was wonderful, tender, moist, perfectly cooked with a nice sweet and hot topping. The salsa takes it over the edge with its bright, bold raw flavors. Even my picky dh loved this recipe, Kudos to you CaliforniaJan for this recipe, which I will be making again.