Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Deviled eggs are one of my stand-by's for potlucks and summer entertaining. This recipe is super simple and appeals to my boyfriend's "picky" taste buds!
- For hard-boiled eggs;.
- 1. Place eggs in a single layer in a large saucepan of cold water.
- 2. Cover and bring to a boil.
- 3. Remove from heat and let stand for 15 minutes.
- 4. Place eggs in ice water until cool.
- To assemble deviled eggs:.
- 1. Remove shells and cut each egg in half.
- 2. Remove yolks and mash together in a bowl with a fork.
- 3. Add Miracle Whip, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper to yolks and mix well.
- 4. Spoon filling into each egg half and top with choopped fresh chives.