Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are a great snack for a low carb diet or for a diabetic. Makes a great gift.
- 3⁄4 cup pecan halves
- 3⁄4 cup walnut halves
- 1⁄2 cup whole almond
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda granular
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees; spray a 15x10x 1-inch pan with cooking spray or line pan with release foil.
- Combine pecans, walnuts, and almonds in a mixing bowl; add beaten egg white, toss to coat.
- Combine splenda and cinnamon; sprinkle over nuts, toss to coat.
- Spread mixture evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until nuts are toasted, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Cool on waxed paper; store in airtight container, enjoy.
These were pretty good but got overdone in 30 minutes. I will make again but cut the time in the oven down to 20 minutes. I used pecans and cashews.
These are really tasty! The only thing I'd change is that naxt time I'd add a pinch of salt.
very good....i Blanched the almonds first.