- 3⁄4 cup pecan halves
- 3⁄4 cup walnut halves
- 1⁄2 cup whole almond
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda granular
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees; spray a 15x10x 1-inch pan with cooking spray or line pan with release foil.
- Combine pecans, walnuts, and almonds in a mixing bowl; add beaten egg white, toss to coat.
- Combine splenda and cinnamon; sprinkle over nuts, toss to coat.
- Spread mixture evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until nuts are toasted, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Cool on waxed paper; store in airtight container, enjoy.