Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 3⁄4 cup pecan halves
- 3⁄4 cup walnut halves
- 1⁄2 cup whole blanched almond
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300. Spran a 15 X 10 X 1 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Combine nuts in a mixing bowl; add egg white, toss to coat.
- Combine splenda and cinnamon, sprinkle over nuts, toss to coat. Spread mixture evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until nuts are toasted, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Cool on wax paper.
- Store in airtight tin.
I made these for a neighborhood gathering. They were a hit! I love the fact that I can indulge in these sugar-free treats. I will be making these for gift baskets for a few diabetic friends for Christmas. Made for the Alphabet Soup Game. Thanks for posting Lee!