Recipe by Chris from Kansas
This recipe is a little different because it has candy corn in it. Would be perfect for Halloween!
Top Review by sprue
we could not stop eating these. they are very addictive. i didnt use candy corn but some pb m&m's from easter.. i think a lot of different candies could be used. i also omitted the butter and it was fine. i love the pb honey taste.. way too addictive though. thanks
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package marshmallows
- 6 cups Corn Chex
- 1 cup candy corn
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease 13X9 pan. In 4-quart saucepan, combine peanut butter, honey, margarine and marshmallows. Cook over low heat until marshmallows are melted, stirring occasionally.
- Carefully stir in cereal and candy corn.
- Using wet or greased spatula, spread in greased pan.
- Cool completely; cut into bars.