Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is a little different because it has candy corn in it. Would be perfect for Halloween!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package marshmallows
- 6 cups Corn Chex
- 1 cup candy corn
- Grease 13X9 pan. In 4-quart saucepan, combine peanut butter, honey, margarine and marshmallows. Cook over low heat until marshmallows are melted, stirring occasionally.
- Carefully stir in cereal and candy corn.
- Using wet or greased spatula, spread in greased pan.
- Cool completely; cut into bars.
we could not stop eating these. they are very addictive. i didnt use candy corn but some pb m&m's from easter.. i think a lot of different candies could be used. i also omitted the butter and it was fine. i love the pb honey taste.. way too addictive though. thanks
YUM! I used a different cereal (one that was on sale), and a whole bag of candy corn. I didn't expect that I would like them, since I made them for the kids, but I did. A very flexible recipe, easy and tasty. Thanks!
These are great - far better than Rice Krispie Treats! I made them for Halloween, but I think I'll be making these year-round now, just without the candy corn! These bars are almost like candy, and so gooey and rich and good! Thanks for a winning recipe!