Recipe by internetnut
This came from 55 Healthy Salad Recipes. I haven't tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 12 ounces refrigerated fully cooked chicken, nuggets
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 cups salad greens
- 2 oranges, peeled halved and sliced
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- cashews (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken nuggets and cook 4 minutes, turning once, or until browned and heated through.
- Stir orange juice, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper in large bowl. Add greens, oranges, pineapple and onion; toss to mix and coat.
- Put salad on serving plates and top with nuggets. Sprinkle with cashews.