1/1 Photo of Sweet Almond Brittle!
The original name is Almond Addiction but I couldn't bring myself to name it that! So you have been warned!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine almonds, margarine, sugar, flour and milk in a skillet; let simmer for a few minutes.
- 2Pour mixture into 9 x 13 x 2-inch pan, lined with foil.
- 3Bake at 400°F until golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes.
- 4Let cool on foil. When cool, peel off foil.
- 5Break up brittle and serve as is, or crumble over ice cream and garnish with fruit.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Almond Brittle!
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.0
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 81.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g