Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe was found in the 1973 cookbook, Scandinavian Cooking. Preparation time does not inclued time needed to chill.
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen fruit punch concentrate
- 4 tablespoons farina (Cream of Wheat)
- In a saucepan, combine water & punch concentrate, then bring to a boil.
- Sprinkle farina into boiling mixture & stir vigorously.
- Simmer over low heat until farina is cooked, about 5 minutes.
- Pour mixture into 1 1/2 quart bowl, then beat with an electric mixer for about 1 minute at a time, at intervals of about 5 minutes, until pudding is fluffy & cool.
- Chill before serving with milk or cream, if desired.