Sydney Mike's Note:
This recipe was found in the 1973 cookbook, Scandinavian Cooking. Preparation time does not inclued time needed to chill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, combine water & punch concentrate, then bring to a boil.
- 2Sprinkle farina into boiling mixture & stir vigorously.
- 3Simmer over low heat until farina is cooked, about 5 minutes.
- 4Pour mixture into 1 1/2 quart bowl, then beat with an electric mixer for about 1 minute at a time, at intervals of about 5 minutes, until pudding is fluffy & cool.
- 5Chill before serving with milk or cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swedish Whipped Farina
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g