1/1 Photo of Swedish Tomato Salad
Also known as Tomatsallad. Garnish with lettuce or celery tops. Makes 4 servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large ripe tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 3 1/2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley or 2 tablespoons dill or 2 tablespoons celery tops
- 1Peel tomatoes, slice thin and arrange on a serving plate or on individual salad plates.
- 2Sprinkle tomatoes with salt, pepper, scallions and parsley.
- 3Mix mustard with vinegar and sugar; gradually stir in sour cream. Taste for seasoning.
- 4Spoon dressing over tomatoes. Lift tomato slices around so the dressing penetrates all slices.
- 5Chill a few hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swedish Tomato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.9
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 227.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 2.8 g