Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
A Pillsbury bake off recipe. I haven't tried it yet. Their recipe calls for the dry frosting mix which isn't made any longer, so you could either use a premade tub of it or use a recipe here on Zaar.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup dark corn syrup
- 1 1⁄3 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- vanilla buttercream frosting
- Melt butter over low. Remove from heat. Stir in everything else except the frosting.
- Drop by scant teaspoon onto greased and floured cookie sheets. Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove carefully from sheet. Just before serving, sandwich two cookies together with frosting.