1/1 Photo of Swedish Sugar Cookies
1 hr 15 mins
A tender, fragrant drop cookie (not rolled). I clipped this from a magazine many, many years ago when I went on a quest to find recipes from the countries of my various ancestors. I have no idea what magazine it was, or who submitted it or even if it's really Swedish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together sugars, margarine and oil.
- 2Add eggs and vanilla.
- 3Blend thoroughly.
- 4Sift together flour, soda, cream of tartar, salt, and spices.
- 5Mix flour and creamed mixtures well. Chill at least 1 hour, but overnight is better.
- 6Pinch off bits and roll into balls the size of small walnuts.
- 7Roll in sugar.
- 8Place on lightly oiled cookie sheet.
- 9Flatten with bottom of glass.
- 10Bake at 375°F until lightly browned, 10 minutes or so.
- 11Do not over bake.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swedish Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1383 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.2
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 7.0 mg
- Sodium 78.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 1.1 g