Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great mild tasting mustard. With cooked eggs in it watch how long you store it. It is fine for at least 2 weeks
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1⁄8 teaspoon clove
- Beat the eggs in a stainless steel sauce pan.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Cook over low heat stirring constantly until the mixture thickens (apprx 10 minutes).
- Cool and put in a sealed jar& refrigerate.