Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a Swedish recipe for Kladdkaka (Sticky Chocolate Cake), a rich, and gooey chocolate cake. It should serve 8 but at our house it often serves only 2...
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄3 cups white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 300ºF (150ºC). Lightly grease an 8-inch pie plate.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, and salt; set aside. Stir the eggs into the sugar until smooth. Add the flour mixture, and stir until combines. Pour in the vanilla extract and butter; stir until well combined. Pour into prepared pie plate.
- Bake on the lower rack of the preheated oven for 35 minutes, or until the center has slightly set. Allow cake to cool for 1 hour in the pie plate. Serve warm, or refrigerate overnight and serve cold.
Rich, gooey and yummy. On top of that it's very easy to make. Made for ZWT9 Soup A Stars.
Definetely a chocolate lover's delight. It was easy to make, and the baking time was spot on. I did find it moist, which is really great.