1/2 Photos of Swedish Squares
Here's a tasty treat! Make with your own homemade Raspberry Perserves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease an 9 inch square baking pan.
- 3In a large bowl beat together butter and brown sugar until creamy.
- 4Beat in the egg, mix throughly.
- 5Beat in the vanilla, mix thoroughly.
- 6Beat in the flour and salt until well combined.
- 7Press mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- 8Remove from the oven and while still hot spread with the raspberry jam.
- 9Sprinkle with coconut.
- 10Cool completely and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swedish Squares
Serving Size: 1 (892 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.4
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 18.7 mg
- Sodium 114.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 1.0 g