Recipe by Dib's
Here's a tasty treat! Make with your own homemade Raspberry Perserves.
Top Review by Whimsybee
A great little easy recipe. I have been making these for about 20 years, but recently lost my recipe. Was very happy to find it here. In the photos I submitted, I used strawberry jam. Absolutely delicious. I think just about any jam would work nicely.
- 1 cup butter, at room temp
- 1 cup brown sugar, not light brown
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup raspberry jam
- 1⁄3 cup shredded coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease an 9 inch square baking pan.
- In a large bowl beat together butter and brown sugar until creamy.
- Beat in the egg, mix throughly.
- Beat in the vanilla, mix thoroughly.
- Beat in the flour and salt until well combined.
- Press mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and while still hot spread with the raspberry jam.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
- Cool completely and cut into squares.