Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe was adapted from one found in scandinaviafood.com. It is an autumn favorite, typically served with hearty bread.
- Drain and dry the defrosted spinach.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat and add the onion and spinach. Fry until the onions are soft.
- Dust the flour over the spinach mixture and add the water and bouillon. Let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the milk and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Slice the hard boiled eggs.
- Divide the soup in 4 bowls, and top each with approximately 1/4 of the egg slices. Serve with bread for a complete light meal.
It is easy ,delicios and healthy.I like it
a lovely 1st course! quick & easy! made for zwt6. :)
I don't know about autumn favorite it is equally good during the summer. It is quick to make and tastes great. This makes a delicious light lunch. Made for *ZWT6*