Found on this site: http://www.just-recipes.net/. My co-workers love these and frequently ask me to bring some in.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, stir flour, baking powder, salt, 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon and nutmeg; set aside.
- 2In a large mixer bowl at medium speed, beat 1 cup of the sugar and butter until creamy.
- 3Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- 4At low speed, beat in flour mixture until well blended.
- 5Divide dough into three portions.
- 6Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- 7In a small bowl, stir remaining 2 tablespoons sugar and remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; set aside.
- 8Preheat oven to 375°.
- 9On a lightly floured surface, roll one portion of dough at a time to about 1/4-inch thickness.
- 10Dip cutters in flour and cut cookies, place cookies 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- 11Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.
- 12Bake for 9 to 12 minutes or until edges are light brown.
- 13Cool cookies on wire racks, store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swedish Spice Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (827 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.1
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 32.8 mg
- Sodium 134.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g