Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Found this on a Swedish recipe site... My husband used to make something similar to this (though he never measured anything!) :)
- 4 eggs
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cut into small chunks
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped (or can use 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill)
- 1 dash garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- Whisk together the eggs until they are light yellow and frothy.
- Add the chunks of cream cheese, the dill and the garlic powder to the eggs and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Spray a medium-sized skillet with non-stick cooking spray, and heat over high heat until the fat begins to sizzle.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and reduce heat slightly. Stir eggs gently to scramble until they reach the desired consistency.
- Serve immediately.
Loved the flavor of the fresh dill and the cream cheese in this. Like some other reviewers, I would probably cut the cream cheese amount to about half, because the full amount makes these a bit too rich for me. Still very tasty, though! Thanks for posting! Made for The Hot Pink Panthers for ZWT9
Wow these are delicious scrambled eggs! I made a single serving and used 1 oz-ish of cream cheese and dried dill. Loved how soft and creamy the eggs were and the dill is perfect. Thanks for sharing a great recipe! Made for ZWT9, The Apron String Travelers
Mm-mm good! Excellent and easy breakfast treat! I read the recent reviews and only added cream cheese to taste. I didn't measure, but know it was a lot less than the amount called for. Agree with other reviewers, it is tasty and rich. I think it's the fresh dill that does it - would definitely not do this with dried dill! Thanks for posting, iewe! Made for team Gourmet Goddesses, ZWT9.