Recipe by iewe
Found this on a Swedish recipe site... My husband used to make something similar to this (though he never measured anything!) :)
Top Review by Muffin Goddess
Loved the flavor of the fresh dill and the cream cheese in this. Like some other reviewers, I would probably cut the cream cheese amount to about half, because the full amount makes these a bit too rich for me. Still very tasty, though! Thanks for posting! Made for The Hot Pink Panthers for ZWT9
- 4 eggs
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cut into small chunks
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped (or can use 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill)
- 1 dash garlic powder
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together the eggs until they are light yellow and frothy.
- Add the chunks of cream cheese, the dill and the garlic powder to the eggs and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Spray a medium-sized skillet with non-stick cooking spray, and heat over high heat until the fat begins to sizzle.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and reduce heat slightly. Stir eggs gently to scramble until they reach the desired consistency.
- Serve immediately.