Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy and tasty. Can be made a day or two ahead and stored in the refrigerator.
Make and share this Swedish Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 3⁄4 cups cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, sliced
- 2 cups canned green beans, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups canned peas, drained
- 1⁄2 cup canned white corn, drained
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 1 cup French dressing
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Marinate vegetables and egg in French dressing for at least 1 hour, then drain.
- Blend mayonnaise with lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, stir dressing with vegetables.