1 hr 10 mins
Easy and tasty. Can be made a day or two ahead and stored in the refrigerator.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 cups cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup carrot, sliced
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced
- 2 cups canned green beans, drained
- 1 1/2 cups canned peas, drained
- 1/2 cup canned white corn, drained
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 1 cup French dressing
- 1Marinate vegetables and egg in French dressing for at least 1 hour, then drain.
- 2Blend mayonnaise with lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper.
- 3In a large bowl, stir dressing with vegetables.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swedish Salad
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.1
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 25.7 mg
- Sodium 429.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 3.1 g