- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen french fries
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Add onions and fries, heat and stir till onions are wilted and fries are hot. Remove from heat, stir in cheese, salt and pepper.
- Pour into shallow baking dish.
- Mix sour cream and eggs together and pour ove fries.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.