My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in pan at medium/high heat.
- 2Add onion, garlic, nutmeg, paprika, and half of the dill.
- 3Wash potatoes and cut into bite sized, uniform pieces.
- 4Stir butter and add potatoes and salt, stir to coat with butter.
- 5Cover and reduce heat to medium or lower and simmer for 1/2 hour or longer. Stir occasionally; turn off heat when potatoes are fork tender.
- 6Mix remaining dill with sour cream and milk, blend well and add lemon juice.
- 7Spoon potatoes into a serving dish with a slotted spoon to remove excess butter.
- 8Serve sour cream sauce with potatoes or pour over them and blend, depending on your tastes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swedish Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.6
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 21.7 mg
- Sodium 303.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried dill leaves