1/2 Photos of Swedish Potato Pancakes With Pork (Raggmunk Med Flask)
Taken from the Everything Nordic Cookbook. Lots of cultures have versions of potato pancakes and the Swedes love theirs with lingonberries!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry bacon in heavy skillet until crisp. Remove to warm plate. Pour off all but 1 Tbs. bacon fat.
- 2Peel and coarsely grate potatoes, place in paper towel and squeeze out excess moisture.
- 3Whisk together milk, egg, flour and salt; fold grated potatoes into batter.
- 4Heat pan to medium high. Using a 1/3 cup measuring cup, transfer batter to pan. Flatten each pancake to 3" diameter. Fry a few minutes on each side until golden.
- 5Transfer to platter in a warm oven until all are ready.
- 6Serve with the bacon and lingonberries, if available!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swedish Potato Pancakes With Pork (Raggmunk Med Flask)
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.6
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 47.5 mg
- Sodium 949.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 8.3 g