Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These pancakes are usually made in a Swedish Platt. It makes small pancakes, about 3" in diameter. You can certainly make them in a larger form, but these wee ones are so cute.
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- butter or oil (for frying)
- confectioners' sugar
- Beat the eggs and add the milk and flour gradually along with the sugar and salt.
- Heat a platt pan or small frying pan over low heat and brush with oil or butter.
- Stir the batter well and cook thin and light pancakes.
- Serve with butter, lingonberry perserves and a bit of confectioners' sugar.