Received this in an email from Taste of Home. Their recipes are always winners with me and this is no exception. Dump all pancake ingredients in a blender, then cook. Simple and SOOO good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- seedless raspberry jam or fruit spread, warmed
- whipped cream
- 1Combine first 6 ingredients in a blender.
- 2Cover and process until blended.
- 3Heat a lightly greased nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 4Pour 1/4 cup of batter into center of skillet, then lift and tilt pan to evenly coat bottom.
- 5Cook until top appears dry, then turn and cook for 15 seconds longer.
- 6Repeat with remaining batter, adding oil to skillet as needed.
- 7Stack pancakes with waxed paper in between.
- 8Reheat in microwave, if necessary.
- 9Fold pancakes into quarters and serve with raspberry jam and whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swedish Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (930 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.7
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 45.7 mg
- Sodium 55.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 3.0 g