Recipe by Marie
Received this in an email from Taste of Home. Their recipes are always winners with me and this is no exception. Dump all pancake ingredients in a blender, then cook. Simple and SOOO good!
Top Review by Hey Jude
My family loved these pancakes! They're a 'heartier' version of Swedish pancakes and very delicious. My kids like all their pancakes with maple syrup and these were no different. I had no blender so used elbow grease and a whisk to achieve a nice, smooth batter. Thanks for the recipe Marie!
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- seedless raspberry jam or fruit spread, warmed
- whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a blender.
- Cover and process until blended.
- Heat a lightly greased nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter into center of skillet, then lift and tilt pan to evenly coat bottom.
- Cook until top appears dry, then turn and cook for 15 seconds longer.
- Repeat with remaining batter, adding oil to skillet as needed.
- Stack pancakes with waxed paper in between.
- Reheat in microwave, if necessary.
- Fold pancakes into quarters and serve with raspberry jam and whipped cream.