Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Received this in an email from Taste of Home. Their recipes are always winners with me and this is no exception. Dump all pancake ingredients in a blender, then cook. Simple and SOOO good!
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a blender.
- Cover and process until blended.
- Heat a lightly greased nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter into center of skillet, then lift and tilt pan to evenly coat bottom.
- Cook until top appears dry, then turn and cook for 15 seconds longer.
- Repeat with remaining batter, adding oil to skillet as needed.
- Stack pancakes with waxed paper in between.
- Reheat in microwave, if necessary.
- Fold pancakes into quarters and serve with raspberry jam and whipped cream.