1/8 Photos of Swedish Pancakes
This is my Grandmas recipe. We would so look forward to Christmas morning when she would make these. There were 5 children and 8 adults, so she would truly have her job cut out for her! They are very thin and tender, we would always clamor for more, poor woman! No wonder she only made them once a year!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift dry ingredients together.
- 2Warm the milk and butter just until the butter has melted. .
- 3Add the eggs, then the dry ingredients.
- 4Lightly coat a crepe pan or nonstick frying pan with butter. This batter is thin, so I don't recommend a griddle, it will run all over!
- 5Pour a third of a cup into the hot pan, medium -high wait a minute or two until the edges curl, flip over, another minute and remove to a warm plate. Continue until the batter is gone.
- 6Serve with real maple syrup, Lingonberries, powdered sugar, whatever you like really! Enjoy!
- 7By the way, my amount of finished pancakes is only guesswork.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swedish Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.3
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 42.8 mg
- Sodium 109.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.3 g