Recipe by knitaholic
Similar to crepes, my mom got this from a restaurant in Door County, Wisconsin when she worked there many, many years ago. We refer to them as 'roll-up' pancakes, and like them with jam, syrup, brown sugar, or peanut butter.
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add milk slowly; mix well.
- Add beaten eggs and melted butter.
- Place about 1/2 cup of batter in a large, heated frying pan.
- Turn pan to coat evenly.
- Flip pancake once, after about 2 minutes.
- Serve with any of the following: jam, brown sugar, syrup, butter, or powdered sugar.