Recipe by *Z*
This is an adopted recipe. I will post any revision after I make it.This is my husbands version of Swedish pancakes, he and our younger son really enjoy these. Myself and my daughter personally like our traditional pancakes though.
Top Review by SherryZ
This recipe is more like crepes. We are Americans living in Sweden and my daughter loves the pancakes here. She didn't think that this was quite right. I think the Swedish pancakes have more egg in them.
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons sugar (1/4 cup sugar)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine milk, butter and eggs.
- Combine sugar, salt and flour.
- Stir in dry ingredients to liquid ones.
- When cooking, place batter on Swedish fry pan, or small sided cast iron skillet.
- Keep mixture about 1/8" thick when poured on pan, these look somewhat like crepes.
- Serve warm.